Where is everybody?

Pages: 1
Black_Phoenix
11/21/01 07:27 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Where did everyone go? Why did they leave? Is anyone out there?

*There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of Diplomacy, Compromise, and High Explosives or Tactical Nuclear Strikes.*
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.
-Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

CrayModerator
11/21/01 07:35 AM

What, did you miss the UFOs? The Saucer Men? You lucky little snot! They took everyone away, they're all gone, being sold in Altairian slave markets to more advanced races!

They're coming to take you away, hah-hah, they're coming to take you away...

Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Cypher41
11/21/01 08:12 AM

Same place you are, at http://www.classicbattletech.com

Galaxy Commander Barak Marghar
Clan Burrock
Delta Galaxy
Mech: Summoner D
phoenix
11/21/01 01:25 PM

See! Everyone thought it was so stupid when I covered my house in aluminum foil. Now who's the fool! :-p

Phoenix

"There is no spoon."
Phoenix
Black_Phoenix
11/21/01 06:21 PM

My TV must have scared them away. *Trace-like state* "TV, good." "Must have TV." "Dyslexia making it hard to spell 'have'." (usually I spell it 'ahve' and then correct it) :D

*There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of Diplomacy, Compromise, and High Explosives or Tactical Nuclear Strikes.*
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.
-Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

Greyslayer
11/22/01 01:18 AM

Yes I know I certainly have something better to do with my time than go there ... pretty soon I will have my copy of Wizardry 8 and you guys will see even less of me than before :). Now if only Micro$oft actually bothered to put the storyline and effort into a game like Sir-Tech did for Wizardry 8 then I might be playing battletech games on the PC these days ;).

Greyslayer ... and may the rebellion against controlling fools continue!! ;)

Grizzly
11/22/01 05:01 AM

Hey, some of us are still here, but I have been busy with my new XBOX and Halo! Oh yeah!

"I am but mad north-northwest, when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw" Hamlet
"I am but mad north-northwest, when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw" Hamlet
Eclipz
11/22/01 11:23 AM

:)

Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 22 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3711

Contact Admins Sarna.net