classic BT forum trouble

Pages: 1
Black_Phoenix
11/25/01 01:12 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Does anyone else get the error message "The requested URL /stylesheets/stylesheet2.css was not found on this server." when they try to go to the forums (message board) at classicbattletech.com? I just want to be sure that this is a problem with the forum and not my computer.
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.
-Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

Eclipz
11/25/01 01:24 PM

Working fine for me.......had problems yesterday.
Nic JansmaAdministrator
11/25/01 01:31 PM

Try going into your config and changing your theme again. It might have to do with the new way that the forum is setup.
-- NicJ
Black_Phoenix
11/25/01 02:39 PM

I can't get into the control panel. I can login and click on the control panel but it only loads a blank screen for a second and then gives me the same error. I can stop the loading process before the error appears but the page stays blank. With the other pages I have to stop the loading before the error shows up, but those ones still load the links to the rest of the pages, the control panel page doesn't.
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

Warner_Doles
11/26/01 11:05 AM

Fixed. It was a scripting error that I had accidently created when I added the html scripting in the Header.php. I've fixed that now and it shouldn't be a problem now.
Black_Phoenix
11/26/01 10:42 PM

I got nothing

Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 20 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3468

Contact Admins Sarna.net