STREAK!!!

Pages: 1
TRYCORP
12/22/01 12:55 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I have about 20 min. to find out the rules for Streak SRM's.. so if anyone is on PLEASE tell me.. (left my rule book at home)
"Machine Guns! Thats a Summoner out there! Do you plan to punch little holes in it, and have it fall down from too much ventilation!?!"

TRYCORP
Clan Nova Cat
CrayModerator
12/22/01 04:43 PM

Nothing special. Like normal, you start off by rolling to see if you hit with the Streak launcher.

If you MISS, the Streak SRM launcher does NOT fire. No heat generated, no ammo spent. Please drive through and come again.

If you HIT, all missiles from that launcher automatically hit - no roll necessary. Apply the missiles like normal SRMs (separate hit location for each missile).

Streaks are like normal SRMs in crits, heat, ammo, range, etc., but are heavier. Clan Streaks are as heavy as normal IS SRM launchers (1/2/3 tons). IS Streaks are 50% heavier than normal SRM launchers (1.5/3/4.5 tons).

Mike Miller, Materials Engineer
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
NathanKell
12/22/01 06:52 PM

Clan SSRMs, however, are 4/8/12 in range, not 3/6/9. That helps make up for the weight multiplier gain compared to normal IS Streaks
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
TRYCORP
12/23/01 08:55 AM

Thanks =)
"Machine Guns! Thats a Summoner out there! Do you plan to punch little holes in it, and have it fall down from too much ventilation!?!"

TRYCORP
Clan Nova Cat
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 54 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 6113

Contact Admins Sarna.net