FRICKIN' WEATHER!

Pages: 1
Nightward
01/12/02 05:16 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
*Shakes fist at the heavens*

I dunno what it is like for you mob, but Down Under yesterday it was 40 Degrees C (106 Degrees Farenheit) and 64% Humidity. Bring on Winter! *PLEASE!*
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Nightmare
01/13/02 03:06 AM

Right now +1 degree Centigrade, although the snow isn`t melting away since it goes subzero at night.
Last week it was -20 degrees Centigrade, and almost -30
at night. Yeah, the weather is crazy.
Advice for Evil Overlords:
My legions of terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.
Greyslayer
01/13/02 03:27 PM

You wuss! I stayed up after a nightshift all day through that (of course the morning I spent in at a megaplex watching lord of the rings again ;)). Still its not as hot as it was a couple of years ago and that time (late January) has yet to pass.....

Sunday was pretty hot as well, of course I played cricket in the heat all day though ;).

Greyslayer
Nightward
01/13/02 05:56 PM

I had to work both days over the weekend. Tree lopping, mowig lawns, raking leaves, and dragging big rocks around for 'landscaping' purposes. Ugh.

BTW, when will the info for for the BIG Weekend be out? I think I've almost bot a job lined up, so I might have to miss some sessions. 'Sides, UQ is a b!tch to get to from Browns Plains...
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Greyslayer
01/14/02 02:11 AM

You live at browns plains? If you can get to Forest Lake I could take you in. I don't know when the information will be official yet. I haven't heard anything definite yet except I think Martin is sending the information to Steve so it might be similar to Sydney Tourney in October (MOAB).

Greyslayer
Nightward
01/14/02 04:31 AM

It is tough to get to FL. I can't even get from where I live (near Grand Plaza) to the Griffith campus at Logan by bus. I had a look at going to Uni there but it would take longer to get to a campus closer to me than Nathan, which is where I go. Frickin' PT- I'd have to catch a bus to Altandi and then go by train...

I think it's be a 7:00 bus to the Myer Centre and then a nice walk to St. Lucia from there.
Diablo
01/28/02 12:59 PM

this week, high 10C monday, Firday, high -10C!
haw wierd is that? and it's true! the weatherguy is doing his job. I remember all through the summer, I you took every thing the weather guy said and stated tehcompleate opposite you would get the weather.
"whats that bluish fuzzy thing on your head?"
-Luciphear to Talis, just before he exploded.

www.geocitis.com/luciph34r
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 30 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3322

Contact Admins Sarna.net