Problems with Black Knight...

Pages: 1
BrainBug
02/11/02 01:55 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Need help! I have a problem with BK when i try to connect to a internet game server. I connect to the lobby then the game ALWAYS say that the connection with the server is lost or the server may have quit (but it's not) - i just ckicked from the server - so if you can help me than please reply! - Thanks!
BrainBug
02/16/02 07:13 AM

Can this be because of the SafeDisc?
KG_Brandenburg
03/27/02 12:33 AM

SafeDisc is something that is suppose to prevent you from makin copies of the CD in question i think.There are ways around that little problem though:)

I do not own BK but if it has a CD key and 2 ppl are using the same key it would do something like disconecting from a server

Not sure what the problem could be. The ussual culprits is a router that is improperly configured,firewall,not properly patched,2 ppl are using the same cd key. These cover most problems ppl have w\playing gamnes on the internet.Then again if you play on the zone.thats screwy to begin with:)

Dunno if this helps but u never know

branden

TRYCORP
03/27/02 10:28 AM

There is a Admin Document in the MW4 Directory that tells you what ports to open on your firewall so that you can play MW4 through it.
"Machine Guns! Thats a Summoner out there! Do you plan to punch little holes in it, and have it fall down from too much ventilation!?!"

TRYCORP
Clan Nova Cat
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 25 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2286

Contact Admins Sarna.net