3 Questions

Pages: 1
TRYCORP
03/12/02 04:40 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
1. I wanna transfer 1 Star of Mechs and 2 Stars of Elementals, and still maul the crap out of um' when the dropship lands, but I don't want space not to be used, so which clan dropship should I use and where can I get stats for it.

2. Is it possible to use orbital bombardment so I can level me so I can majorly level some mechs.

3. What do Elementals count as on dropships? Do I do tonnage or do I count 5 Elementals as 1 Mech?
"Machine Guns! Thats a Summoner out there! Do you plan to punch little holes in it, and have it fall down from too much ventilation!?!"

TRYCORP
Clan Nova Cat
CrayModerator
03/12/02 07:02 PM

1) A Confederate or Broadsword, I think.

2) Sure. Just stick to military targets away from civies.

3) Dunno.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Bob_Richter
03/12/02 07:33 PM

1) (Confederate or Broadsword) and Sassanid*. Sadly that will leave you with unused berths for a full star of Elementals. They are in TRO3057
2) You can orbitally bombard anything you feel like.
3) Elementals. Only one Clan Dropship can carry them: The Sassanid*.

*the spelling of which I am probably butchering.

-Bob (The Magnificent) Richter

Assertions made in this post are the humble opinion of Bob.
They are not necessarily statements of fact or decrees from God Himself, unless explicitly and seriously stated to be so.
:)
NathanKell
03/12/02 08:00 PM

Although, heh heh, warships, heh heh, carry them as marines.
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Bob_Richter
03/12/02 10:00 PM

Some do. Not many.

But that's even MORE wasted storage capacity.
-Bob (The Magnificent) Richter

Assertions made in this post are the humble opinion of Bob.
They are not necessarily statements of fact or decrees from God Himself, unless explicitly and seriously stated to be so.
:)
TRYCORP
03/13/02 12:20 PM

Whats up with that? Why can only 1 kind of dropship carry elementals? Or do they count as people? And where can I get techie reads and stuff for the dropships you mentioned.
"Machine Guns! Thats a Summoner out there! Do you plan to punch little holes in it, and have it fall down from too much ventilation!?!"

TRYCORP
Clan Nova Cat
CrayModerator
03/13/02 12:23 PM

Try...

www.mgonetwork.com/~btarchive/trbay.html > www.mgonetwork.com/~btarchive/trbay.html

It covers a lot of Clan and IS vehicles.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Karagin
03/14/02 03:12 PM

My take on your questions:

1> Go for a Union or Overlord class dropship.

2> If you have a warship sure you can use orbital bombarment if you want to. But not from a dropship.

3> They would count as infantry does, BUT I am not sure on that one, would need to pull out Battlespace or AT2 and double check...
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 79 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4470

Contact Admins Sarna.net