Pages: 1
Nightmare
04/04/02 02:58 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/tests/giantrobot/

Too bad I can`t post pictures.
My result:

You are Gigantor!

Born in 1963, You are possibly the original colossal death robot, being one of the patriarchs of the current crop, and definitely an advocate of old-skool enemy-bashing. Why use a clumsy particle weapon when you can create supernovas just by flexing your arms? Your one minor weakness is that you are entirely dominated by some kid with a remote contol - still, don't let it get you down. You can sink a nuclear submarine with jazz music.

Advice for Evil Overlords:
My legions of terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.
Greyslayer
04/04/02 03:57 AM

You are Optimus Prime!

Vast, red and ready to turn into a lorry at the slightest provocation, you are a robot to be reckoned with. Although sickeningly noble, you just can't resist a good interplanetary war, especially when Orson Welles is involved. You have friends who can shoot tapes from their chests. Tapes that turn into panthers. And other friends who are dinosaurs. Dinosaurs who jump out of planes. Will you have my children?

There ya have it and I don't even like RED or TRUCKS .

Greyslayer
CrayModerator
04/04/02 06:41 AM

Can it, you're Bender!

In the robot world, you are a bit of a lightweight in the colossal death league, but you do mutter "kill all humans" in your sleep - and after all, it's the thought that counts. We love you because you drink, steal, smoke cigars and gamble away things that aren't even yours. You've got what it takes. You're the right stuff.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Black_Phoenix
04/04/02 07:37 AM

Scowling wilfully towards Autobot City, you're Megatron!

Look in a mirror and feel the evil. Then eat the mirror. You eat mirrors for breakfast. You are a badass death robot. You busted on Optimus Prime. You. Are. Megatron. Go outside and burn some animals, because you're worth it.

That one works for me. Crush, destroy, and kill everything. MWHAHAHAHAHAHA
History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.
-Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

Edited by Black_Phoenix (04/04/02 07:38 AM)
Grizzly
04/04/02 09:11 AM

You are Gort, the original robot! These others are just mere posers who were created by hacks that were influenced by you. You came from a flying saucer and scared the bejeesus out of an innocent and naive America. Let all hear now that the Mighty Gort made the "Earth Stand Still"!
"I am but mad north-northwest, when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw" Hamlet
Bob_Richter
04/04/02 11:35 AM

Hey ho, you're Calibretto!

Kick. Arse.

Five metric tonnes of hulking, steam powered robo-meat, you are the pin-up boy for death robot technology. Although you are in fact a war golem, you know how to use
a minigun, and you can benchpress small settlements. Relatively new to the colossal death robot scene, you were first pencilled by comic legend Joe Maduriera in
1998. Sensitive, stylish, and yet still massive, if you were female and not made of iron I would probably propose to you.
-Bob (The Magnificent) Richter

Assertions made in this post are the humble opinion of Bob.
They are not necessarily statements of fact or decrees from God Himself, unless explicitly and seriously stated to be so.
:)
KamikazeJohnson
04/04/02 01:21 PM

Holy Prime Directive, you're Robocop!

Well, you're neither colossal, nor technically a robot, but your arthritic lurching and dubious morals have found their way into the hearts of futuristic rebels and children everywhere. You walk through fire, catch bullets from the air, and you never, ever smile. Combine this with an abstract, almost random concept of duty and honour, and you have a police officer one cannot fail to adore.

Thank you, Robocop.

In a twisted sort of way, I think that's rather appropriate
Peace is that glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.
--Thomas Jefferson
Spartan
04/04/02 01:48 PM

You are Big O!!! You save the domed in city states from other giant colossal robots by rising up through the buildings and knocking them over. Then to defeat the other robots you wrestle them but only defeat them after they beat on you a while and you realize that you should use your only real skill: punching things with your ram loaded arms.
Spartan

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty.

(I refer you to what Nightward said)
Spartan
04/04/02 01:53 PM

You are Gigantor!

Born in 1963, You are possibly the original colossal death robot, being one of the patriarchs of the current crop, and definitely an advocate of old-skool enemy-bashing. Why use a clumsy particle weapon when you can create supernovas just by flexing your arms? Your one minor weakness is that you are entirely dominated by some kid with a remote contol - still, don't let it get you down. You can sink a nuclear submarine with jazz music.
Spartan

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty.

(I refer you to what Nightward said)
Karagin
04/04/02 02:10 PM

Scowling wilfully towards Autobot City, you're Megatron!

Look in a mirror and feel the evil. Then eat the mirror. You eat mirrors for breakfast. You are a badass death robot. You busted on Optimus Prime. You. Are. Megatron. Go outside and burn some animals, because you're worth it.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
phoenix
04/04/02 02:55 PM

Result:

You are Optimus Prime!

Vast, red and ready to turn into a lorry at the slightest provocation, you are a robot to be reckoned with. Although sickeningly noble, you just can't resist a good interplanetary war, especially when Orson Welles is involved. You have friends who can shoot tapes from their chests. Tapes that turn into panthers. And other friends who are dinosaurs. Dinosaurs who jump out of planes. Will you have my children?

Phoenix
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 101 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5918

Contact Admins Sarna.net