Clan Unit Comp. Question

Pages: 1
TRYCORP
04/11/02 10:25 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
HAHAHA! I am one second line mini (Supernova) away from a full trinary of Clan Battlemechs, with my backup support of 1 binary of elementals. Now I ask your opinion, but here is some more info:

I have:

2 Stars of Omni's
1 Star of Second Line Mechs
2 Stars of Elementals

Now question: I have multiple options, how would you arrange them? into a trinary of nova's with second line backup? or leave them seperated as is, or make a trinary of mechs and leave the elementals in there binary?

Also, I have a point of 5 Hydra Protomechs and am going to buy vehicles and aerospace fighters so that could come out to as little as a star to a trinary. What do you think?
"Machine Guns! Thats a Summoner out there! Do you plan to punch little holes in it, and have it fall down from too much ventilation!?!"

TRYCORP
Clan Nova Cat

Edited by TRYCORP (04/11/02 10:25 PM)
Greyslayer
04/12/02 12:43 PM

I'd probably look at a Super Nova of Frontline forces with a 'under construction' trinary of secondline since it looks like you are currently aiming at building up those particular forces next.

Greyslayer
TRYCORP
04/12/02 03:23 PM

So you would pair the elementals with the front liner's, and then finish building the second line with vehicls and areospace along with the second liners? Just one other thing, about the Protomechs?
"Machine Guns! Thats a Summoner out there! Do you plan to punch little holes in it, and have it fall down from too much ventilation!?!"

TRYCORP
Clan Nova Cat
Greyslayer
04/13/02 02:28 AM

Protomechs to be in the secondline forces. This you could say would be in place of elementals since they are close to but more powerful than elementals. Maybe you could have a mech star, a vehicle star and a mech/proto star. Up to you though.

Greyslayer
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 208 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2302

Contact Admins Sarna.net