It would not be so dead if people woud PLAY!

Pages: 1
ChampionofSolaris
04/20/02 08:40 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
OK guys,

if no one is actually PLAYING the game then there is not real reason to post, right? so why don't you all get an IM system go to the yahoo groups database and find someone around the world to play on line with! then you can post and brag about the vicotry or ask for suggestions to avoid defeat in the future!

cheers,
CoS
"An empty AC/20 is little better than a Club"
ChampionofSolaris
04/22/02 09:23 AM

your right,
but the fact that you are still trying to buy/trade for cards 3 years after the game was discontinued goes to the fact that it is a great game that should be promoted wherever possible. That is why i am re-scanning all the sets from Limited to Mechwarrior so that the Gatling Engine can have the best and highest res scans possbile for the on line game. Unlike you some of us allready have 6 of every playable rare (including double overtime for now for me) and thus trading is not that big of a deal. IF we do trade it is to help out the new players because honestly once you get over 18,000 cards there isn't much else you want or need. It all comes down to how you build and play your decks.
I would be more than happy to give deckbuilding tips either here or at the yahoo site and I am sure that the other "worlds" quality players would be willing to do the same
However i stick by my guns and say that no clan deck has a chance against a well play "The Star League-Swarm" and would welcome game play against anyone who would like to prove me wrong.

cheers,
CoS

(the proud owner of 6 double overtimes now.....)
Bearer
05/25/02 06:54 PM

Seriously dude, bragging plays too large a part in your life. Just play the game and enjoy. This "my deck is holier than thou" is so off-putting. Who really cares? It's certainly not going to encourage more people to play for what appears to be a serious reason and not much fun.

Regards,
Bearer
"Respect my atoratay!"
CrayModerator
05/26/02 08:40 PM

What, play the CCG? Why?
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
ChampionofSolaris
06/09/02 05:08 PM

www.ccgworkshop.com

Limited Set is released and ready for play. Counterstrike to be released sometime this next month. All the card art is there and the program allows for multiplayer play as well as observation.

cheers,
CoS
MadWolf
06/19/02 01:45 PM

Acctually Me and my group of friends play rather often, Its fun, even though our decks are going to sta about the same since there are no new cards.
Nothing is Impossible, It is only Improbable.
JadeDragon
06/25/02 11:47 AM

I agree with Bearer.
Bearer
07/01/02 07:23 PM

Is this the Jade Dragon of old?!! My lord, welcome back if so!

Regards,
Bearer
"Respect my atoratay!"
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5644

Contact Admins Sarna.net