CM measurments for autocannon

Pages: 1
Hellbringer
06/25/02 09:00 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I know that I brought this up a long time ago, but I have finally been vindicated! "Storms of Fate" repeatedly refers to the AC on Victor's Direwolf as a "Twelve Centimeter Autocannon"
"But it SHOULD be a spectacle! It should be grand and exciting to us all! I'd hate to think that we've become so jaded that we find even our greatest tiumph, resurrecting the Star League, simply one more obligation."
-General Victor Steiner-Davion (First Prince and Archon in exile) 3064
novakitty
06/25/02 09:28 PM

Let the flaming commence!!

If the population of this forum is of the small percentage that can learn from the past, please demonstrate by NOT starting a flame war over the return of this topic.
meow
Karagin
06/25/02 09:36 PM

Yawn and once again the RULE BOOK GIVE THEM Millimeters...
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Karagin
06/25/02 09:50 PM

I am not worried about FAN FICTION, I am simpley pointing out that once again that 70% of the folks will go by the wording of the rule book and 10% by what some the not so well researched authors will write in the MAIN FICTION and 20% don't give a flying monkey's left well you can figure it out...

Besides, as I posted on CBT, I was proven right that BS in the FM:LA about the Dragoons and the Light Engines is all a bunch of bullcrap from a crapped out bull...gotta love it when one sourcebook of the vaunted FMs can prove another one wrong.
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 67 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2501

Contact Admins Sarna.net