The benefits of skin care...

Pages: 1
MacLeod
08/09/02 02:22 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
It's Thursday night, and I'm really bored, so I'm going to go on about my skin problems and warn you all - BEWARE WHAT YOU THINK IS FLEA BITES!!! I thought something was a bunch of flea bites and a blister that popped, and it turned out to be a big rash of some kind and a big wart surrounded by a bunch of babies!!! GAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Why me?

Okay, I'll never bring this up again. But can anyone give me advice on how to get rid of them?
Drugs don't kill people, pancreatic cancer kills people.

... and whoever heard of a drug that causes pancreatic cancer?
CrayModerator
08/09/02 06:47 AM

1) See a dermatologist if you can.
2) It sounds like a form of excema (sp?) and thus may be treatable with typical skincare products - Tinactin cream, etc.
3) See a dermatologist. It could be a symptom of something else, like a venereal disease.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Greyslayer
08/09/02 08:27 AM

Well at least it doesn't sound like shingles ..... I had that earlier this year. Never so much fun when your back feels like your muscles have torn or something.

Greyslayer
MadWolf
08/09/02 02:22 PM

Pray its not a STD that is now poping up...
Nothing is Impossible, It is only Improbable.
Spartan
08/09/02 05:32 PM

...cause there's no telling what it might be for certain unless you see one. And if you or a friend or relative misdiagnoses it and then try to treat it with over the counter stuff it might not do anything. Case in point: at one point a couple of years ago I had scaly red areas on my head and thought I had ringworm on my scalp and tried to treat it with over the counter medication. Well, my mom got fed up and took me to the doctor and it turned out to be out-of-control sebborhea dermatitis(really, really bad dandruff) he told me to use Tgel and it was cured.

To make the above long story short, go see a doctor.
Spartan

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty.

(I refer you to what Nightward said)
MacLeod
08/09/02 05:48 PM

It isn't... I'M FOURTEEN!!! And yes, I am a virgin... So I guess my last thread on this board really does apply to me...

MacLeod
08/09/02 05:50 PM

Okay, you can all stop giving me advice now, and you can stop worrying about the fearless MacLeod's skin...
I just put Neosporin on the rash and it's going away...
The warts, well, I've got some stuff for them...

MacLeod
08/09/02 06:22 PM

Ya, well, dirty deeds are done dirt cheap. Hopefully, the dirty deed will be done in the next few months...

Spartan
08/10/02 12:26 AM

You don't want to do the dirty deed to be dirt cheap. That's how you end up with the strange itch you can't explain and a rash that medical science can't explain. And getting rid of it ain't dirt cheap. (For those who I know are thinking this, no, I don't know this from experience, it's just something that should be common knowledge). You should have to work at it or else who knows where she's been?
Spartan

MacLeod
08/10/02 01:47 AM

Chill, man. I was quoting AC/DC...
And besides, they were talking about murder, which is much easier to deal with...

Mwahahahahahahahahaha...

Spartan
08/10/02 03:24 PM

Sorry did I sound a little high strung? Didn't mean too. But I know where the quote is from, AC/DC is one of my favorites. And the only problem with murder is where to hide the body. But that's still easier than trying to understand women. I once tried to apply logic and reason to one and my mind still hasn't recovered from the strain.
Spartan

Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 38 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3777

Contact Admins Sarna.net