Indomitable Class Warship

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Countergod
08/21/02 05:52 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Come on! I just was making this up! but for arguement's sake, where did several FWL ships come from? Salvaged starleague era ships. Why cant the WinE find a starleague era shipyard (or as I prefer to put it, Ulric forsaw that the wolves might get split in two from the warden/crudsader thingy and setup the shipyards before operatioin Revival, so it has had much time to be running).

As for the PTBlank weapons, yes the wolves have a tendancy to favor these on mechs, because the ERPPC does 75% of an AC/20 and the ERLL does 60%. Here, they are dealing in terms of the largest energy weapon (of which 50 are mounted, by the way... ) does only 37.5% of the damage . This was added as a way to increase fire power without REALLY increasing the # of heatsinks. Also note 200 rounds per gun.

and as a last jibe (im sorry ) Natasha Kerensky's Widow Maker had an UAC20 with only 10 shots
***Chemistry is like art. One wrong move can really ruin your day!***

To: All other empire leaders
Subject: Hi Neveron
Date Sent: 7/12/3222 12:50:00 AM

May i just point out u all suck
Maj. NevLord Madman
Nightward
08/22/02 07:06 PM

Ah, but the Widowmaker's primary weapons were the ER PPCs and Large Pulse Lasers.

Even if Ulric set up a shipyard, the Wolves in Exile would not have access to it, because he would not have set it up in the ARDC. Vladimir, however, might have access to the yards.

I guess they might have been able to get the Wolf Dragoons to build it for them. Nobody knows what they have access to...
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Countergod
08/23/02 12:57 AM

Considering what WizKids is doing (the mechwarrior darkage story line) I could always say that Ulric set it up outside the OZ. And about the Widowmaker, Yes the main weapons were LPL's and ERPPC's, but with 14/50 tons invested in it, the UAC/20 should also be considered a primary weapon. Things can have several primary weapons. The secondary weapons on the the WM are the ERmed's and ERSml's. In the case of the Indomitable, the main weapons are 50 HNPPC's and 50 NAC/40, and the secondary weapons are 80 Gause rifles, 80 LRM 20 + ART, 80 UAC20's, 80 LPL, 80 ERPPC, and 160 SPL.
***Chemistry is like art. One wrong move can really ruin your day!***

To: All other empire leaders
Subject: Hi Neveron
Date Sent: 7/12/3222 12:50:00 AM

May i just point out u all suck
Maj. NevLord Madman
NathanKell
08/23/02 04:11 PM

They lack the LeviaSpace crit charts, though, which is, I believe, what he's referring to. AT2's crits are very, very simplified compared to BattleSpace.
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Extra information
0 registered and 27 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 13432

Contact Admins Sarna.net