Cavalier Armor

Pages: 1
BroCaptMaximus
08/25/02 03:31 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Does anyone know where I can find the rules for Cavalier battle armor. Also can anyone identify the other suit of battle armor on the 3067 RS cover. I'm fairly certain the black suits are Mk II Infiltrators but I don't know about the other one.
Nightward
08/25/02 05:47 AM

Cavalier Armour is the Fedeated Sun's standard battle armour. It follws the usual Inner Sphere battle Armour rules (ie, 8 pts armour and 1 for the trooper, 3 Jump MP, and MGs, Flamers, SRMs, or lasers to your taste.)
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
BroCaptMaximus
08/25/02 06:09 PM

Thanks.

Is that other suit of battle armor on the RS 3067 cover suppossed to be Cavalier armor then?
Nightward
08/25/02 06:31 PM

I guess it could be the Infiltrator Mark II. I've not seen the cover, though. All the rules for the new armour variants can be found in BMR Revised (and was the only reason, along with the new weapons included, that I bought the book).
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Nightmare
08/26/02 12:17 AM

Excuse me, but isn`t IS battlearmor supposed to have 9 pts armor +1 for the trooper?
Advice for Evil Overlords:
My legions of terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.
Nightward
08/26/02 01:01 AM

It could very well be. That post was all off the top of my head and I've never used IS Standard armour before- I tend to play Clan or DCMS, so I use Elementals, Kages, and Kanazuchis
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 95 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3724

Contact Admins Sarna.net