September Briefing TRO: Project Phoenix

Pages: 1
Warner_Doles
09/06/02 11:36 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Is now transmitting free of Wobbie interference. As always, enjoy!
MacLeod
09/07/02 02:19 AM

Oh my God... look at the new Warhammer...
And the new Goliath...

What? A new Wasp? Ah... fugeddabadit!
Ooh, but I do like the Griffin.

One question... is it just me, or does the new 'Hammer look... too tall?
Drugs don't kill people, pancreatic cancer kills people.

... and whoever heard of a drug that causes pancreatic cancer?
BroCaptMaximus
09/07/02 03:35 AM

I want to like the new Warhammer but the silly looking SRM launcher and the lasers protruding from the chest just look silly to me. The Griffin ain't bad but I could care less about the Wasp with it's rockets and the Goliath (I don't like quads).

IMHO the Marauder and Thunderbolt from August are the best looking ones. I'm really looking forward too the Shadow Hawk, Rifleman, and Wolverine. All of which where old school favorites of mine from the GDL saga that got me started on Btech.

I'm sure it's been posted else where on the forums but could someone provide me a list of the UNSEEN or give me a link to the info.
Acolyte
09/07/02 05:27 AM

Whatever you're paying the artist, double it!

Light a fire for a man, and you keep him warm for one night,
Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Acolyte
realworldviews
09/07/02 02:43 PM

Well, outside of the Marauder and the Warhammer I have to say I like the new art. It still isn't the same as the originals but It will work. I can't wait to see how yall do the rest.
Colonel Brian Davis
Gamers United
"Dreams become reality, for all who start off with a dream"
Spartan
09/07/02 03:45 PM

HELP!!HELP!!! I CAN'T BREATHE!!!! ACK! HEART PALPITATIONS!!!!!!!! GET THE DEFIBRILATOR!!!!!!!!! CLEAR!!!

I'm okay now. they'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'rebackthey'reback
Spartan

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty.

(I refer you to what Nightward said)
ChalengerII
09/07/02 04:55 PM

hope they revamp the Hunchback and Awesome my favorite mechs.
BA_Evans
09/07/02 05:26 PM

I wasn't aware that the Hunchback and Awsome were part of the lawsuit. Can anyone confirm that the Hunchback and Awsome are part of the Unseen?

Thanks
Karagin
09/07/02 06:00 PM

They all look very nice...the only thing that struck me as odd...was the dual cockpit thingy on the Warhammer...

Other then maybe thinner legs on the Goliath, they looked damn good...the Griffin really the original look and feel still, the Wasp does, but seem more leaning towards the Tr3050 Falcon...but that's not a bad thing.

Overall I would give them an 8 out 10 Golden Wrenches...
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
realworldviews
09/07/02 11:52 PM

He is just hoping that they do revamp them.
But from everything I know, Project Phoenix is a way for CBT to bring back the Unseen.
Colonel Brian Davis
Gamers United
"Dreams become reality, for all who start off with a dream"
Cypher41
09/08/02 06:52 AM

In reply to:

It still isn't the same as the originals but It will work.

It's not intended to be like the originals (which were ripoffed from RoboTech, Dougram and Crusher Joe), as far as I am concerned these are the originals (as in being new and unique to FASA/WK/FanPro).

**Resists urge to smack people upside the head**
dwug
09/08/02 08:55 AM

These mechs and the ones from August definitly keep the feel of the originals but with the look of what has come out in TR:3067. I can't wait to see what they do with the more rounded shapes of the OST series of mechs.
"Good Ash, Bad Ash, you're the one with the gun."
Nightward
09/08/02 06:40 PM

Nice. Any word on when the Archer, Wolverine, and Shadow Hawk will be out?

Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease?

It is not beneath me to beg
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 78 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4425

Contact Admins Sarna.net