WoB Nukes....

Pages: 1
realworldviews
09/12/02 12:16 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
After reading through some of the Wob posts I decided to read through the plantary info posted at the Wizkids Comstar site. (Prefecture X)
And man, the Wob just basically nuked most of the planets near Terra including much of Terra itself.

I mean if they had used most of there nukes on Outreach and a couple others here and there it wouldn't be that outragous, but what they did to Outreach they also did to at least 2 more planets (nuking them back to the stone age). And I haven't even read the info for all the planets in Prefecture X.

I guess WK really wanted to find a way to make the RotS a really Dark Age.
Colonel Brian Davis
Gamers United
"Dreams become reality, for all who start off with a dream"
Greyslayer
09/12/02 04:42 AM

... the MW: Dark Age must change its name toooooo ....

MW: Glowing Age in tribute to all nukes they so lovingly used in their 'pre-history'.

I also now know why their infantry move so fast .... genetic mutations caused by the radiation fallout on their respective planets

Greyslayer
novakitty
09/12/02 11:29 AM

When Battletech meets Fallout. An odd group gathers together most of the mechs and battlearmor, and high tech weapons and declares themselves "The Brotherhood of Endo-Steel." Mutants rally together to crush those not so mutated due soley to the fact that they don't fit into any of the cockpits or battlearmor. And Delvin Stone spends a year of his life looking for a "water chip" before enlisting everything he sees to beat down WoB.

On a bad note, no one can move directly north or south, for some reason they must alternate between northeast and northwest or southeast and southwest to head in either direction.
meow
NathanKell
09/12/02 12:51 PM

it's pretty sad that that is more believable than MWDA...
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1
Extra information
2 registered and 127 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2707

Contact Admins Sarna.net