Common MWDA mini's needed

Pages: 1
maaltan
09/19/02 09:54 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Does anybody have a bunch of common miniatures ( mechs, vechiles and infantry) they would be interested in getting rid of?

As a classic battletech player, I am appolled by the collectable nature of this game. I am currently working on some software that will allow users to print out thier own statistics dials thereby allowing customizations to be made.

Also in the future I plan on possibly setting up a conversion routine that will allow you to convert a custom unit's classic statistics into an approximation of disk stats.

I have purchased a set to see how the miniatures are assembled. I have determined the disks can be snapped off and reassembled very easily. The stats are on what looks like a label. These stats will probably be destroied by removing them. The heat dial is another matter. It appears a small box is glued to the surface of the base thereby locking the heat dial in place. This will have to be pryed off to access the heat dial.

I need several sacrificial units for playtesting purposes and am looking for a cheap source mwda mini's.

Thanks,
Maaltan
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 156 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 1976

Contact Admins Sarna.net