Random Mech Auction Generator

Pages: 1
Greyslayer
09/20/02 02:43 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
A further development of the Mech Table spreadsheet I made. This particular spreadsheet generates a list of mechs depending on:

- Planet Type (whether it is the house homeworld or major or just plain periphery planet)
- Faction (which house)
- District (within the house selected)

At the moment the only table that is working is the Davion table. I will update the Liao later when I get the chance and others when another project finishes (BigCol if you read this can I have your latest build of the Marik list?). This currently is only available for 3025-3030 players.

If the table has an error check: Tools --> Add-Ins and check the Analysis Toolpak option has a tick next to it. If you cannot see the Toolpak you are either in IE and it isn't enabled on your Excel spreadsheet before opening this (if you can't see it then you will have to find the related file using the help option in excel and then close and open the spreadsheet). I will update the file over time, feel free to modify it for your particular gaming group's tastes.

BTW what values can anyone give me of the RVN-1X ( I know the BV will not exist for it but the C-bill and CV value would be appreciated).... thanks.

BTW a big THANKS to NathanKell. He worked out more of the formulae that I am using in the table, really it is almost more his work than mine at the moment

http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~scottw/Fac%20Mech%20Table.xls

A user information Tab will also be added at a later date.

Greyslayer
Greyslayer
09/21/02 01:01 AM

Added Liao table data so now the 5 districts work for the Cappellan Confederation (I know for sure it works as the 5th district is the only one with a goliath and I managed to roll it up during testing).

The file is getting a little large now (some 160+ K) so I might save level 2 units in a different file for player to incorporate later. What do you guys think?

Greyslayer
Greyslayer
09/24/02 03:48 AM

Improved the information tab in the spreadsheet. Will hopefully have added the House Marik table by this time next week. Will keep you updated,

Greyslayer
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 20 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3602

Contact Admins Sarna.net