bt return?

Pages: 1
KillerGrin
11/07/02 12:16 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hasn't it been about three years already since the deal between fasa and WoTC preveneted the printing of the BT card game? I mean really.... as though it weren't bad enough the availibility of new supplies were dried up... anyone know anything in reference to it maybe being rpinted again?
"Hah! nothing says hello like a freshly removed limb, 'specially if that limb was attached to a clan masakari, and your modified annihilator just did the elective surgery.." -Steelrain
Bearer
11/14/02 08:33 AM

It won't be coming back, but it will live on with home made cards like the mighty samples you can check out on Brain Bug's site.

Regards,
Bearer
"Respect my atoratay!"
KillerGrin
11/17/02 03:12 AM

I dunno, I mean just look at Shadowfist, it was an equally great game that went under 'cause of bankrupcy at daedelus games (or some thing close.) and it made an unbeleiveable return to find a doubled customer base, whats to say BT can't pull the same stunt? I mean it'd need to be retolled completely ie game mechanics and such, but hey.... one could hope, it did take shadowfist all of 5-6 years...
"Hah! nothing says hello like a freshly removed limb, 'specially if that limb was attached to a clan masakari, and your modified annihilator just did the elective surgery.." -Steelrain
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5267

Contact Admins Sarna.net