AT2 Design Spreadsheet

Pages: 1
NathanKell
09/02/02 10:44 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
A slight modification of J. Scott's excellent (and well-known) BattleSpace Spreadsheet v2.11 to make it AT2-compatible.
From my addendum to the readme:
Note: Modified August 2002 by NathanKell (nkell@optonline.net) to include AT2 costs, FCS mass (now you can add weapons by arc) and BV; and to fit on US Letter-sized paper. The rest is unchanged. Only the warship design is in this version. Also, the Level 3 Weapon BV isn't included.

Light blue boxes have values that I've found I like to have calculated automatically (but weren't in the original sheet; they're still "user-defined" calculated). Feel free to overwrite them if you want; the formulae are just to save time.

Blank.xls is for warships; Blank_M.xls is for Monitors.

AT2Sheet
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
NathanKell
11/14/02 01:48 AM

Finally, just in time for the BTSW contest, I updated the Station sheets for AT2 compatibility.
I've left J. Scott's costs in place for those components that don't have AT2 costs.

The BV "Speed Factor" for unmovable space stations is a wild guess (0.40), since AT2 sure as heck doesn't tell you...Thus the BV will probably differ from HMA.

Hosted, as before, by the kindly MaSaKaRi of Battletech Mod Productions under his guise as head of BT: Space Wars, the BT mod for Homeworld of which I'm a member.

The link is: AT2Sheet.zip
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Rick Raisley
11/15/02 06:42 PM

"The BV "Speed Factor" for unmovable space stations is a wild guess (0.40), since AT2 sure as heck doesn't tell you...Thus the BV will probably differ from HMA."

Sure it does. As discussed previously, the value is in the table of BMR Revised, and can be calculated by the formula in BMR Revised, BMR (Original) and MaxTech (original). I'ts .44, by the way.
Rick Raisley
heavymetal@bellsouth.net

HeavyMetal Pro, Vee and Lite Home Page:
www.heavymetalpro.com
NathanKell
11/15/02 07:33 PM

Yeah, I just forgot to update this thread; instead doing only the CBT one.
The error was indeed mine for looking only at the table and not actually rereading the BMR BV section.
Again, thank you for your help; the corrections are (per CBT) now in place.
Thomas Jefferson
NathanKell
06/26/03 10:46 PM

Bump.

Longstanding bug in FCS tonnage fixed.
Provisional TR-style {aka HMA-style } "sheet" generator included for the Warship sheet. You can add manufacturer and other fluff info in the white boxes (double-click them).

Link has changed because the folder it was in changed case.
AT2Sheet.zip
Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 30 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3584

Contact Admins Sarna.net