ways to kill a guy

Pages: 1
Diablo
11/25/02 07:28 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
wellm I was reading one of my friends PSM magazines . and in it it had the bio of one of the SOCOM operatives. and in it it stated that he knew 20 something ways to kill someone with a fork. this got me thinking. and I counted it, I only know 10 ways to kill someone with a fork. 9 ways wit my bare hands and I'm not trained in any form of martial art. millitary or otherwise. so I meditated on this. and I found out where this info was all coming from. TV, movies, games and science text books. almost all the fighting technique I have came from either a TV show, movie or game. all the weaknesses of the human body i learned from science classes and various dicovery channel shows. I also shot my first gun not too long ago. I found out I'm a pretty good shot. I got this from playing the realistic shooters. I'm already able to whoop anyone I know using a sword. I knew how to shoot my own homemade bow with relative accuracy after only a few minutes of shooting. now I find this almost cool that I leaned how to kill people all these ways by watching TV, movies playing games and going to science class. amazing what you can learn when you apply yourself eh?
"whats that bluish fuzzy thing on your head?"
-Luciphear to Talis, just before he exploded.

www.geocitis.com/luciph34r
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 18 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2842

Contact Admins Sarna.net