Specs for MW4 Mercenaries

Pages: 1
Rotwang
11/30/02 06:51 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I had a look at the game and it says that the processor speed must be 700. Is this game using a new system with heavier requirements ?
BroCaptMaximus
12/01/02 12:02 AM

I'm not sure what Microsoft was referring to in that instance. I have a PIII 550 that is 3 years old, has 128M RAM, and a 32M Diamond Viper V770 graphics card. The game runs just fine on my system and looks pretty good too. It suffers from lag sometimes when I've been playing for a few hours straight but a quick restart usually clears that up. I'm sure on a newer and more powerful system it would look even better and run even smoother.
KillerGrin
12/02/02 10:04 PM

I think thats supposed to be "for best results" or whatever, all the game designers tend to overshoot the bare requirements just to either make the game sound more advanced or assure the lowered chance of problems in the majority of the systems that the game is run on.
"Hah! nothing says hello like a freshly removed limb, 'specially if that limb was attached to a clan masakari, and your modified annihilator just did the elective surgery.." -Steelrain
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 13 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2228

Contact Admins Sarna.net