T.O. & E. or equivalent program.

Pages: 1
spork
12/18/02 10:34 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I am just getting back into playing BT, after a couple of years away from it. I had a program called Mercenary Administrator's T.O. & E., that would organize all your units assests (pilots, Battlemechs, supplies etc..). I have located the program again, but can't get in touch with Cord Awtry, to see about registering it (the download version only allows 4 people in the roster). So, my question is several fold.

#1, does anyone know how to get in touch with Cord Awtry?
#2, if no one knows how to get in touch with Cord, is their a crack for this program?
#3, If no Cord or crack, is there another program out there that will do full unit rosters like T.O. & E. did them?
Nightmare
12/19/02 02:32 AM

I don`t bother, I just use Excel spreadsheets for my TO&E.
Advice for Evil Overlords:
My legions of terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.
Bloodrider
12/19/02 03:25 AM

Try the following link, and use the Masterful Creations email button. I think that's the only way to reach him these days...
www.bs-interactive.com/mc/
Hope this helps
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room..." -from Dr. Strangelove
spork
12/19/02 10:34 AM

Thanks, but the email that is on that site keeps coming back. I guess he has changed his email addy. *shrug*

I use excel right now, but the T.O. & E. was so much handier to use, and had everything I needed at a touch of the button. I guess I will just have to set up some databases in excel, and program it to do what I want.
Bloodrider
12/24/02 08:17 PM

Sorry, man. I had TO&E on my last computer, and if the motherboard hadn't died on it I'd send you a disk. Unfortunately, can't access that old thing anymore.
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room..." -from Dr. Strangelove
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 29 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3716

Contact Admins Sarna.net