Changes at BattletechUniverse.org!

Pages: 1
caviarsoup
01/21/03 09:33 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I wanted to welcome all of you back to the new and improved forum at http://www.battletechuniverse.org

We're only been officially active 2 weeks, but already sport a good base of members and some great forums. I am sending out this message because of the large amount of changes that have been made since we started.

GAMING FORUMS
We have a wide range of gaming forums, covering all aspects of the Battletech Universe. Feel free to post questions, comments, helpful hints, even tech support!

MINIATURES/CONVERSIONS FORUMS
For those of you interested in the Battletech miniatures, these forums are for you! Post tips & tricks for painting, post your finshed pictures or works in progress in the Hall of Miniatures forum!

FANFICTION/RPG FORUMS
Check out the recent stories and characters that our members have already established, create your own personalities and post your own stories! This could become a great forum with some real great stories. I encourage you to check it out! Any RPG fan can't pass it up!

HISTORY/CURRENT EVENTS FORUMS
These forums can become a great resource for anyone looking for indepth insight or general inquiries into the Battletech Universe. Post questions, comments, state your opinions, and check out other people's insights and theories into the people, places and events of the past and of things to come!

IMAGE GALLERY
We have an image gallery that YOU can add to! Any registered member can upload pictures into any pre-defined categories. Want to start a new category? Inform the Khan and he'll get it up for you.

LINKS DATABASE
Check out the Links database and even add your own links! Any links you add can be placed in a number of defined categories for all to see, and even add your own new categories!

Suffice it to say, a lot of changes have been taking place, and more will soon follow! Post your comments, questions, and suggestions in the Comments forum and let us know what we can do to improve. We're here for you, so tell us your ideas of what YOU want to see! I challenge all of you to tell others about this site, whether long-time Battletech masters or those new to the game/story. And thank you for being a part of our community!
Karagin
01/21/03 11:11 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Excellent!
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 42 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2730

Contact Admins Sarna.net