Masterful Creations, T.O. & E. mercenary program

Pages: 1
artfuldodger
01/24/03 10:14 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
the author has stopped supporting it it seems (email has been down and such) so i was wondering if anyone has the full version/a way to contact the author for payment/ or another program that could serve the same purpose
Junior9684
03/29/04 07:28 AM

I have the exact same question as the originator of this post. I am unsure if anyone ever reads this anymore but a respose would be much appreciated.
Nightward
03/29/04 07:09 PM

Well, if it's been dropped by the creators, that's probably the end of it. We might have the demo version in the archives here at Sarna, but I believe that Pryde Rock Industries,

http://pri.mgonetwork.com/

should probably have it as well. You might be able to find a copy via Kazaa or something, but I wouldn't really reccomend that.

Perhaps you could go to the Heavy Metal forums and ask Rick Raisly if he has plans to put together a program that would keep track of things like that. It's a good idea, so he'd probably at least look into it.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Rick Raisley
03/29/04 10:22 PM

Quote:

Perhaps you could go to the Heavy Metal forums and ask Rick Raisly if he has plans to put together a program that would keep track of things like that. It's a good idea, so he'd probably at least look into it.

I'd like to do one. But I have several other projects that may (or may not) be ahead of it. One problem with a TO&E program, as I see it, is that different people are looking for completely different features in it. There is no firm feature list, and I think it would be tough to get everyone to agree. For example, an Excel spreadsheet does all I need to do (other than Rosters and all with the HM programs), but I know others want more. ;-)
Rick Raisley
heavymetal@bellsouth.net

HeavyMetal Pro, Vee and Lite Home Page:
www.heavymetalpro.com
Nightward
03/30/04 09:30 PM

Excellent. Perhaps a Thread at the HM forums?

I think the common things would be

-Random unit allocations for each period for each faction
-Ability to generate and track unit composition
-Ability to generate Merc units from scratch.

A slightly more esoteric idea that occurs would be if the program could generate a random force that ads up to a specified tonnage, C-Bill, or BV limit.

Then again, I am entirely in the dark when it comes to computer programming. Biochemistry, yeah, I can help with that....1010101010101010 stuff, though...not so good
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Toontje
03/31/04 01:08 PM

See every pair of bits as a T, G, A or U. Does that help?
Rather to blow up, then.
Nightward
03/31/04 08:01 PM

LOL.

There is actually no structure that is composed of those subunits, Toontje. DNA is A/T, C/G. RNA is A/U and C/G. So the example isn't one

If only it were that simple. We Biologists have the Central Dogma: DNA->RNA->Protein. If all things were that easy to understand...

Besides. The DNA code is redundant. Up to three Codons can code for the same Amino Acid, so...

Feh. Enough with the science. This is a BT website. Let's blow some sh*t up!
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 55 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 6496

Contact Admins Sarna.net