ATM's

Pages: 1
Vapor
01/26/03 10:27 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Could someone please tell me where I might be able to find information regarding Advanced Tactical Missile Systems? I'm pretty sure it's a level 2 tech, but I don't know where to find information about them. Any help would be appreciated.
"For those about to rock, we salute you." - AC DC

"The evil that can come, from the heart of a man, must be answered in kind 'till it disappears, and we're safe." - Kansas
Eclipz
01/26/03 10:37 AM

I think they were in the Warden Clan Field Manual first and if you get the latest printing of the BMR Revised from Fanpro I believe they are also in there.

Vapor
01/26/03 10:41 AM

/me sighs.

I have a copy of BMR already (the original one, I believe), and don't particularly want to buy another one. Is there a lot of difference between the two? If there isn't much difference, would it be possible to verify the Warden Clan Field Manual reference? I'd really appreciate it.

"The evil that can come, from the heart of a man, must be answered in kind 'till it disappears, and we're safe." - Kansas
Eclipz
01/26/03 11:19 AM

The BMR revised has all the weapons from the Field Manuals in it which is nice. I just checked the Warden Clan book and the rules for ATM's are there for sure.

Scott
Vapor
01/26/03 11:22 AM

hmmm, I may have to pick up another copy of the new BMR, then. Does it have a new cover?

Eclipz
01/26/03 12:11 PM

It will have the Timber Wolf (Mad Cat) on the cover. If you seen the FanPro and/or Wizkids name on it you know you have the newest one (IIRC the revised edition released by FASA didn't have the ammo types for ATM's in it).

Scott
NathanKell
01/26/03 06:21 PM

Chaos March.
Choose your side, then go to Tech Guide.
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
Countergod
01/26/03 09:03 PM

FM: Warden Clans is where the ATM (and the Savage Coyote ) first appeared.
***Chemistry is like art. One wrong move can really ruin your day!***

To: All other empire leaders
Subject: Hi Neveron
Date Sent: 7/12/3222 12:50:00 AM

May i just point out u all suck
Maj. NevLord Madman
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 127 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3810

Contact Admins Sarna.net