EvilNET Battletech League Season 5 .... off and running!!!!

Pages: 1
Highball32
02/10/03 02:42 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
The first week of Season 5 is off to a great start with 17 players battling it out for top rankings. Both Bear, Wiggles and Kaliyama are leading the pack as others battle in an attempt to match their winning streaks. Anyone wishing to participate can go to ....

http://www.geocities.com/evilnet_bt_league/EBLOpeningPage.html

.... and read the rules for participation. Its the next best thing to actually playing a tabletop game. Good luck to all the participants in their quest for top rankings and prizes!

Larry "Highball" Leslie
EBL Commish
Combined Arms is not just a way to wage war ...... it is an art!
LordChaos
02/10/03 03:52 AM

Ok, were do I sign up? (or is it too late?)
Real mechwariors pilot IS mechs.
Zwischy
02/12/03 03:00 AM

Is it possible for you to give us more information about connecting to the IRC server? Am I supposed to use mIRC to find the channel, where I can then find opponents, or is evilnet.net only for playing MegaMek and not chatting?

I can't get a connection. Maybe it's the time of day at which i'm trying to connect (the dead of night), but I'm not sure...
Highball32
03/07/03 12:31 PM

We gather on the IRC evilnet server to issue challenges, but the channel #battlechat is just a channel for ALL battletech players to gather and discuss this and that. The #megamek channel is where all the EBL players hang out and set up their games to be played on MegaMek. Of course there are other channels that you can join ... including #davion, #liao, #painters_guild and #battleforce to name a few. Hope to see ya there!

PS Sorry for the delay in replying ..... the League has been very busy this season and I have barely had the time to keep up with running it.
Highball32
03/07/03 12:33 PM

Lord Chaos ..... go to the website and read the rules and the bottom of the opening page. Then register and log on to the irc.evilnet.net server, the #megamek channel and start playing!
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 233 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3468

Contact Admins Sarna.net