Jade Falcons

Pages: 1
Melock
02/12/03 11:22 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I cant seem to find a full version of the remembrance for the Jade Falcons. There only like 2-3 verses, and the Wolves have a good number more. So maybe i'm looking at the wrong things? (on Sarna.net)

I would really love if somebody can post a link or copy/paste the Jade Falcon Remembrance.
Why have huge mechs with tons of armor? When you can have multiple small and fast mechs instead!
Nightward
02/12/03 05:36 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
FASA/FanPro have never published the full Rememberance poems for any Clan. The verses are used to spice up fluff texts.

The original Clan Sourcebooks (Wolf, Jade Falcon, Invading) had more Rememberance Verses than any other books I've seen, but as the Rememberance of each Clan dates back to the Exodus and includes all the important historical events for that Clan, the Poems would be massive. Larger than the Bible, almost certainly (and I am not seeking to insult any religous types with that comment. It's just that the Bible is the largest book of which I know). It'd be a pretty boring job to sit down and write even one full Rememberance poem, let alone sixteen, quiaff?

Just try typing in "Jade Falcon" for a search. I am certain you will find many fan sites. It is possible that someone would have collected all the published Verses.

Sorry I cannot help you more; in any case, welcome to the board.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 138 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2693

Contact Admins Sarna.net