What products are there?

Pages: 1
Cadet
02/22/03 04:33 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I tried looking at the CBT website, but it is a near impossible task (Warner, please please please redo the web site. It needs streamlined, reorganized, and a site map now. It is hard to find info even when you know where it should be and is often out of date.)

So what products have been produced so far for BattleTech since FanPro has taken over? The only ones I know for a fact (since I had my hands on them) are:

TRO 3067
RS 3067
FedCom Civil War
5th Ed. Box Set.

What products are known to be coming soon?

What products are on the horizon?
Does not play well with others.
Nightward
02/22/03 06:12 PM

The CBT Companion and FM: Update are supposed to be coming soon. Midway through the year, they will release a Covert Ops sourcebook. That's all I know of.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Karagin
02/23/03 03:17 PM

RS Aerotech are out and the BT miniature rules book is out...and it's has several pages wasted by talking about MWDA...so much for the two being seperate games...and oh yes...some nice ads for BT related things at the end of the book and one for MWDA, too bad that these ads aren't out where new fans can see them...shows a real lack of thinking there on the part of the layout team...
Karagin

Given time and plenty of paper, a philosopher can prove anything.
Eclipz
02/23/03 11:39 PM

Here is the release list on what is coming (dates are off but you get the idea).

http://www.classicbattletech.com/Releases.html

Scott
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 148 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3060

Contact Admins Sarna.net