Problem with editing posts

Pages: 1
Cadet
03/11/03 10:23 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I wrote THIS POST, and then on further reflection decided I wanted to take out the phrase "like the porcine animal she is". It just isn't kind and God knows I wouldn't want another call to the Army or the FBI over something I wrote.

But this morning I come and look and see it isn't changed. Just so you know I did try, but it didn't take.
Does not play well with others.
CrayModerator
03/11/03 12:03 PM

Typically when that happens to me, it's because I didn't hit continue/post after previewing the post and clicked to the main index instead.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Cadet
03/11/03 12:26 PM

Nope. It HAS to be a technical problem. I could never beleive it was a product of my own incompetence. No, it must be technical. Otherwise I'm not perfect and my ego would self destruct if that were the case.

Remember, me=perfect. All other explanations are unacceptable.
Does not play well with others.
CrayModerator
03/12/03 06:49 AM

Um.

I suspect a coding problem in the, uh, forum input/output logic tables. That should be rewritten right away.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3518

Contact Admins Sarna.net