Such a newbie

Pages: 1
Alemnyr
04/24/03 12:22 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
ok... question #1616487... or was that 1616486. I can't remember anymore.

Anyway! Could someone be so kind as to remind me what year the Minnesota Tribe raided the IS and which book that info is located in?

Thanks,
Mike
Nightward
04/24/03 02:03 AM

The Minnesota Tribe hit the Draconis Combine in 2826. I found this on p. 12 of the Com Star Field Manual.book. I guess you could find more information in the House Kurita sourcebok, which you can download over at Classic BattleTech. It is pretty big, though, and uses the dreaded, hated Adobe Acrobat. Grrr.

Off the top of my head, I don't remember it being in the DCMS Field Manual.

I play DCMS, and even I had to look it up. The Minnesota Tribe were little more than a footnote in history until the Clans returned and FASA decided to link them to the Wolverines. It's a pretty obscure reference, so I don't think anyone would know OTOH, Alemnyr.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
Dog
04/24/03 03:24 AM

Its in House Kurita, #1620 on page 64. Should be the same as the one available through classicbattletech.com. Only made a few raids, liberated a prison/slave labor camp (landing a few dropships to take supplies and escapee's) and were never seen (and they were never heard of, even killed themselves to avoid capture) again. Their appearance and methods were considered "Regular Army", and they even hint at a return of "a very angry General Kerensky"
Alemnyr
04/24/03 03:51 AM

Wow, thanks alot guys. I can't wait for Project Omega....
CrayModerator
04/24/03 07:54 AM

www.classicbattletech.com/Master_Timeline.html

Look in the early 2800s. A few short bullets are given for Clan Wolverine/Minnesota Tribe.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Pages: 1
Extra information
3 registered and 130 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3479

Contact Admins Sarna.net