Fan Site

Pages: 1
Vapor
05/05/03 05:17 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I sent a message to Slayer a little while ago asking if I could post a link to a site, and since I have not heard back from him yet, I am going to go ahead and post it.

I am a moderator on the BattleTech Universe site. We are a relatively new fan site dealing with (obviously) the BattleTech universe. I just wanted to invite you all to come and take a look.

We have a host of forums dealing with everything from CBT, to MW:DA, to Neveron and MegaMek, and almost everything in between.

We are sponsoring several different contests. A mini contest just recently ended, and a 'Mech design contest is underway right now. A FanFic contest will be starting sometime in the near future, though no definite date has been set, yet.

We have an online store where you can purchase items related to BattleTech with C-Bills, which are earned through posting on the forums and winning contests.

We have what is quite possibly the largest ranking system of any fan-site. Sign up, choose a faction, and you will gain ranks in the faction based on your post count.

We also just added a chatroom to the server, though the details involved with that are still being worked out.

Just to make sure there is no confusion, BattleTech Universe is not a pay-site. Signing up is completely free, and you get access to the whole site. If you choose to donate money to the site, that is completely optional and the money is used to help cover the costs of the server and to purchase items for the store. You are under no obligation whatsoever to donate any money.

If you have any questions, there is a FAQ on the site that you can look at, or you can ask here. Any questions I can't answer right away, I will get the information for you as soon as possible.
"For those about to rock, we salute you." - AC DC

"The evil that can come, from the heart of a man, must be answered in kind 'till it disappears, and we're safe." - Kansas
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 166 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2726

Contact Admins Sarna.net