is it just me or

Pages: 1
wolfcannon
05/07/03 10:40 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
has the Battlespace arena lost everybodies attetion.
or am i being overly sensitive here?
Clan Wolf in Exile
328th Assault Cluster(the Lion Hearted)
Bravo Trinary
Alpha Star
Star Captain James Sword
CrayModerator
05/08/03 05:29 AM

Bluntly: You're being overly sensitive.

All the focus is on the Neveron forums. The others (not just the AT2 forum) get sparse attention, on the order of a post per day or less lately.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
wolfcannon
05/08/03 01:22 PM

ahhhh. then why do they have these forums if hardly no one uses them?
Clan Wolf in Exile
328th Assault Cluster(the Lion Hearted)
Bravo Trinary
Alpha Star
Star Captain James Sword
CrayModerator
05/08/03 01:53 PM

Look at the total number of posts from the index: these were all once very active forums.

www.classicbattletech.com (CBT's official web page) stole the thunder from Sarna.net when it got rolling, and I think the earlier implosion of FASA didn't help - that slowed the newsgroup rec.games.mecha to almost a halt.

Since there's no reason to trash all these posts and they don't require much maintenance, why not leave'em up? I still come back to Sarna.net for old posts I made - CBT.com cleans out its forums every now and then.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Gangrene
05/09/03 10:24 PM

Sarna.net used to be quite active before the CBT site was up. Back in FASA's day there was an official website and forum but it was poorly done so people hung out here and at other sites. CBT has become the new hub for Btech players, and older boards like this are losing favor. Still, its nice to have them around. I prefer the fan boards to those on the official site.
Gangrene
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 14 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3512

Contact Admins Sarna.net