Battletech: Invaders

Pages: 1
Deathshadow
07/03/03 10:56 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Ok, I know I haven't posted here in a few years, but I am being active with BT again, so I figured what the hey.

For those of you who haven't heard yet, I am forming an independent group to create an alternate timeline starting sometime between 3051 and 3052, with several objectives.

The first objective, and the one that started me on this course, is to not have the Clans turn into total pussies by the time of 3055. No offense, but Ter Roshak or Kael Pershaw, in their prime, would chew up and spit out these mealy mouthed posers of today, with the possible exception of Vlad in Malicious Intent (although, after the way Vlad has been handled since...)

Second, the separation of the WOB was too easy/clean, and truthfully didn't make a lot of sense, so we are adressing that as well.

Third, this whole Jihad and Drekborrior Dork Mage thing, pisses a lot of us off. Many players may be willing to brown-nose and hide their heads in the sand, and anyone not willing to do so is labelled an 'alarmist' or worse. Invaders is meant to be your haven.

So, if you can spare the time, come join us at http://deathshadow.sytes.net/deathshadow/battletech

And, if you want to help with the project, you'll be doubly welcome. I am looking for input on this, as I am thinking of handling it a bit like Kenny Ryan would. I want to see where people would like to go, and then jump out in front. (A lesson Wizkids could probably learn from, instead of pretending they are Microsoft. This is where you will go today.)

Finally, let me say that it is the responsability of the individual to be vocal in their dislike of things. If you don't act on something you dislike, it will never change. People who do so should not be mistreated in the manner that those of us who dislike the current direction of battletech have been treated, and one can hardly be surprised that so many of the 'old timers' have left the game.

On a more personal note, let me just finish by saying that I am sick to death of companies that are willing to ignore or even alienate their existing fan base in the quest for new fans. Enterprise... Star Wars.... Galactica..... It never ends.
Kept my cool under lock and key,
and I never shed a tear,
another sign of my condidtion.
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 107 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2533

Contact Admins Sarna.net