Whatever Happened to the Smoke Jaguar industrial base ?

Pages: 1
Rotwang
07/21/03 10:05 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Was it destroyed or did the Clans salvage it for their own purpose. Could the SLDF have grabbed a factory or two ?
CrayModerator
07/21/03 01:11 PM

Gee, that's one part of the SJ much-deserved-ass-whuppin' I didn't pay much attention to.

Well, the SLDF didn't snuff the 60-100 million odd SJ civilians, so I'd expect either the other Clans scarfed up the former SJ territories, or the SLDF claimed them along with Huntress, or both. Which is pretty much what you just said.

I'll have to ask around.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
CrayModerator
07/21/03 03:57 PM

"Lootera, the SJ capital city, and the area within 50km of the city is now Star League territory. The rest of Huntress and all the other Clan Smoke Jaguar territory was divided up amongst the other Clans dueing the Territory Wars."

I asked over on www.heavymetalpro.com and got that answer. The territory wars is tweaking a vague memory now.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 121 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3172

Contact Admins Sarna.net