Sensors in Vehicles

Pages: 1
silvex
07/31/03 05:24 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Greetings

I noticed that there are a handful of vehicles that list Sensors as equipment. Most do not. How do Sensors in Vehicles affect game-play? I can't find explicit rulings in MasterRules or MaxTech.

-Stan
"Plan!? There ain't no plan!"
CrayModerator
08/01/03 05:33 AM

Unless the sensors are a "Beagle Active Probe," they do not affect BT game play.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
NathanKell
08/01/03 06:57 PM

Besides soaking up excess tonage as required by BT vehicle construction rules (IIRC).
-NathanKell, BT Space Wars
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson
tgsofgc
08/08/03 10:41 PM

Heck feel free to develope your own house rules, just make sure your buds agree. I know that players I played with especially in mechwarrior RPGs were more than willing to add in a little flavor here and there, expanding on stuff written as lore in TROs. A good idea for sensors is to make them function like short range active probes, excpet they can be shadowed by any kind of ECM.
I find that 'pinpoint' accuracy during a bombing run increases proportionally with the amount of munitions used.
-Commander Nathaniel Klepper,
Avanti's Angels, 3058
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 33 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3644

Contact Admins Sarna.net