BattleField 2750: A BattleTech Mod

Pages: 1
Raingod
08/10/03 03:35 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hi, i'M Raingod and leader of the BattleTech Mod for the game BattleField 1942 and want to spread the word around about mod in the BT community so posting this on various forums. Well i decided to do this mod soon after M$ announce that they cancelled MW5 and decided well M$ wont give us anymore BT game might as well make one myself. So me and few other at BattleTech Mod Production started work on this mod. The mod will take place durring the StarLeague untill its fall, right now we plan to have the SLDF, Stefan Amaris Forces, Draconis Combien, Federated Sun and Free Worlds League, and later with the BF42 addon Road to Rome we will add in the Lyran Commenwealth and Cappellan Confederation. This mod will try to recreate BT combien arms combat (So this isnt a MechWarrior mod), you will be able to fight as an infantry, in tanks and other various vehicles, mechs, aerofighters, naval units, vtol's and even dropships. One thing to understand is that the combat will not be centered around the mechs but around the infantry and vehicles. Mech will be in but in small numbers (Max of probebly 4 per side per map).

Well work as been going pretty good execpt in the skinning department since we only have 2 skinners and alot of models so that side has been going slow. Well we finally got our first vehicle in game, the Gabriel Hover Tank, once we get it textured we will record a movie of it in action and post it on the web. Also we have 2 infantry weapons ingame and should have our first mech ingame and working soon too. Also we are looking for skinners to help out the mod, if you want to help with skinning or anything else you can email me at general_raingod@msn.com. You can check out our webpage here http://bf2750.battletechmodproductions.com/ and our forums here http://battletechmodproductions.com/cgi-bi...d/ikonboard.cgi (The forums are down right now and wont be back up untill the owner comes back)

Raingod
Dog
08/11/03 12:40 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Have you tried the Secret Weapons jetpack yet? Its a pretty spiffy jump implementation

Soon as I finish my truck and get relocated I can get back to work on my Battletroops conversion. Less mech more infantry and support vehicles. Fits before the gray death memory core at the peak of technological decline. Hope you can pull of 'mech better than GC that was a big let down.

Dog
Anytime
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 24 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3028

Contact Admins Sarna.net