Hampton Rhodes area

Pages: 1
Xeus
08/24/03 11:07 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Does anyone here play classic battletech in the Hampton Rhodes VA area and want another player? It's been a good two years since I've played any battletech and I'm about to get desperate.
Dreams are all I have.
Bansee
08/26/03 11:01 AM

I remember playing a guy named Brian a few months back. HE was Air Force but I think he got discharged. But he was from Richmond, sorry for the endless blathering, I will try to find his e-mail.
Xeus
08/28/03 02:50 PM

I have some limited Batletech resources and every other weekend off. If someone wants to play but doesn't have much stuff we could pool our resources or something. Anybody?
Dreams are all I have.
Parrothead
09/01/03 08:17 AM

I emailed you about this, but I'm guessing you didn't get it. Stupid worthless ISP.

Anyways, this board is dead. You'll have much better luck finding players at www.classicbattletech.com I know they have a player database on the site and you can always put a heads up on the messageboard. You can also try looking at www.battletechuniverse.com and www.heavymetalpro.com for players. All of the places have messageboards you can try asking for players on.
Xeus
09/01/03 06:49 PM

I will register at CBT i didn't know they had a database.
Dreams are all I have.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 102 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3770

Contact Admins Sarna.net