Battletech Asset Generator

Pages: 1
Sauhm
09/08/03 11:24 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hello everyone.

I use to be more active on this site, but events in my life had taken me away for awhile. I am the author of the Protomech Construction Utility and am back to take on a bigger challenge if there is an interest. I have since learned much more reguarding programming and believe I can make a significant improvement over my earlier attempts. Here is the idea I have for my next program.

Battletech Asset Generator - a program that can be utilized to generate the following units(Aerospace assets, Vehicle assets, Naval Assets, Installation assets, Infantry assets, Protomech assets, -possibly mech assets-. I would like to make this program utilizing the 3D capabilities of DirectX 8 and utilize textures and art (made by myself and donated from others who may want to help with the look of the program). My goal is to make a program that breaks away from the typical windows looking generators. I will also be taking requests on what lvl 3 rules and potential custom rules to implement in the program.\

My plan of attack will be to implement the various assets in the order listed above, and release beta's for everyone to test throughout the design of each type of asset.

Well? What do you think? Interested?

Sean Easter
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 84 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2086

Contact Admins Sarna.net