MegaMek League on Cases Ladder - Take a look !

Pages: 1
Barone
09/17/03 08:20 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
For 5 years I was a admin in a ranking Legue on Cases Ladder . Its a Close Combat 2 (a old Microsoft game).

Looking all Battletech sites on net, I see the desire to some players make a MegaMek League, where players can register your games, victorys and deafats, cresting a real ranking with victory streak, chalenger other players and etc.

Well, the Cases Ladder have all this.
And now we have our MegaMek League

Terran MegaMek League

The system is easy and FREE. You free signup and play against your league friends. The players who lost a game go to site, click on REPORT A LOSS button, pute your name, your pass and the guy you played against. It will update the list automatically.

The ranking system work with a Ladder style. Example: If the 10 players win a 1 players he get 5 positions and became the 5 player on rank. Kinda like a average.

The site have a own chat, Forum, Hall of Fame, each player have your streak etc etc..

The only "problem" is if you are inactive for 21 days your account will be deleted and you lost all your score... But you can signup again.

Well, I just register the league, and need some other players to help on organization and player invites...

Tale a look there and tell me what yu think !

Cya Mechwarriors.
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 71 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 2926

Contact Admins Sarna.net