Empire Amalgamation?????

Pages: 1
frui
09/23/03 08:21 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Can you or can you not amalgamate two empires together??? I have heard from people that this has been done and i would like to know how, please can someone help...............
Cheers

Frui
Nightward
09/23/03 10:29 PM

I think this is one for the Neveron forums
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
CrayModerator
09/24/03 06:02 AM

Yeah, scroll all the way to the bottom of the main forum page. You'll see a whole Neveron section.

Unfortunately, I can't do more than point you that way. I've never played Neveron.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
tgsofgc
09/27/03 05:00 PM

I played it for awhile!
Though after my empire was attacked for the first and only tim and completely killed in the short tim i was moving i gave up. My stupid faction didnt even try to protect me. Never blows!
I find that 'pinpoint' accuracy during a bombing run increases proportionally with the amount of munitions used.
-Commander Nathaniel Klepper,
Avanti's Angels, 3058
Deathshadow
09/29/03 08:34 AM

Yeah, and joining into any multiplayer game after it's been running as long as this one has is kind of pointless, since you will just get rolled over by more experienced players as if you weren't even there. Especially in a game where people can buy power by donating $$$ and hardware to the project. (I hate games where the 8 year old with the most $$$ wins, yet another reason for my rabid dislike of MWDA)

People kept trying to get me into Neveron but I didn't bite because for the first year and a half it was up, it had the marvellous ability to perform a cold boot on any machine I tried to view their web pages from, a problem that only went away with the advent of IE6. Not that I use IE by choice since Mozilla crossed from patchy-beta to an actually useful program (in other words after v1.2. Mozilla 1.4 ROCKS!).

It was amazing to see a web site that could actually force a reboot on any machine I owned! Stupid IE5.x
Kept my cool under lock and key,
and I never shed a tear,
another sign of my condidtion.
piwko
10/17/03 10:58 PM

the only way to merge 2 empires together is for a person to donate either a 1000 dollars or 1000 dp i forget which but it is extremely expensive.
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 67 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4465

Contact Admins Sarna.net