Battlespace Design Program

Pages: 1
Ignorant_Savage
10/14/03 04:57 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I used to post here alot many moons ago, and there was much discussion about a program that would allow you to design dropships, jumpships, and warships. I have been out-of-touch with the internet world for quite some time now, so I haven't had a chance to check here or anywhere else to see if such a program exsists.

Since my triumphant return to the WWW, I've been spending a good deal of time searching, nay, scouring the channels for such a program. I've heard rumors of a version of "The Vehicle Factory" that has this feature, but after downloading several, I have yet to find such a version.

If anyone could let me know a program of such nature exsists, my players and I would be greatful to you.

- savage
"Those who trade away essential freedoms for a little saftey deserve neither freedom or saftey."
- Benjamin Franklin
widowmaker
10/14/03 05:58 AM

Go to www.heavymetalpro.com. This is the officially liscensed Battletech unit creation software. For Battlespace and Aerotech units, you'll want Heavy Metal Aero.
widowmaker

What's your dice fetish?
CrayModerator
10/14/03 08:25 AM

Heavy Metal Aero does a fine job, if you don't mind paying. It'll design anything, and let you fudge rules like setting KF drive tonnages to non-standard mass %'s.

Of course, you have to pay for it.

It's available for download from www.heavymetalpro.com
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Ignorant_Savage
10/15/03 01:09 AM

That's what I figured (sigh). And I have none. Lo, such is the life of a poor college student. Whatver happened to the kids who used to produce VB progs just 'cause they were bored and distribute them for free on the 'net? Oh yeah, we grew up and got jobs
- Savage
"Those who trade away essential freedoms for a little saftey deserve neither freedom or saftey."
- Benjamin Franklin
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 19 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 3191

Contact Admins Sarna.net