I'm still alive !

Pages: 1
DireWolf
11/16/03 02:25 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hey everyone. I am not sure many remember me here, but as long as a few of the old-timers are still here, they will. Anyways, just signing in to say I'm alright in my little corner of hell-on-earth that is the middle east and that I barely have time to be online due to the nature of my military service. Ohh well. Two more years to go !

Ohh, and in case ya didn't notice the siggie. Note the rank Made it to 2nd. Lt.
-Lt. Lev (Res. Inf.) "Dire Wolf" Arris, IDF.

"What is it like fighting the Wolf ? Imagine a lightning with legs, an earthquake with arms, a catastrophe with genius or just pure hell on wheels".

Edited by DireWolf (11/16/03 02:27 AM)
tgsofgc
11/16/03 03:50 AM

Goo to hear it, congrats on the rank. Probally don't know me, I think i'm newer to the forums but another person here is always a plus in my book. Stay safe over there...
I find that 'pinpoint' accuracy during a bombing run increases proportionally with the amount of munitions used.
-Commander Nathaniel Klepper,
Avanti's Angels, 3058
phoenix
11/16/03 12:45 PM

I was just wondering the other day if you were still around. Good to see that you are. Congrats on the rank and stay safe over there.
Phoenix
Grizzly
11/17/03 12:03 AM

Hey Dire Wolf, good to hear from you! Congrats on the promotion! Are you gonna stay on in the IDF or move on to greener pastures? Remember to keep your head down, and keep on posting, its good to know that your ok!
"I am but mad north-northwest, when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw" Hamlet
widowmaker
11/17/03 03:46 AM

Good to see you online again. Never interacted with you much, but I'm glad you've prospered. Be safe.
widowmaker

What's your dice fetish?
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 19 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4636

Contact Admins Sarna.net