Mektek Mech pak

Pages: 1
Vicen_Korel
12/18/03 09:24 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I've been having a problem get the mech pak to work. It keeps saying that i'm missing a texture file, anyone know anything about this or what i need to do to get it to work? i want to pilot my blood asp!
"Nothing sends your love like an ER PPC"
--Vicen Korel
Grizzly
12/19/03 10:19 AM

I couldn't get it to work right the first time either. I had to uninstall everything (MW4, BK, and MW4:Mercs) and then I reinstalled everything. It works fine now. Check out the forums on Mektek, they should have more information as well.
"I am but mad north-northwest, when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw" Hamlet
Vicen_Korel
12/31/03 12:35 AM

ok, did a complete reload, still didn't work. Could this be because I installed the game to a slaved drive?
"Nothing sends your love like an ER PPC"
--Vicen Korel
Neldor
04/20/05 04:20 PM

If you have the game patched to the correct version, you should be able to go ahead and install it. Make sure you have a correct dowload, try a different server or mirror and see what happens. Also if you have had any mods of Mercs. dowloaded, maps, patches or otherwise. Reinstall Mercs. and try it all again. *It is definately worth it.* I don't think having it on a slave drive could cause problems, but if Mercs. is on your primary it might.
~Neldor~
If you are making a new empire and want some extra cash, go ahead and use my promotional code: Mithlond Legacy

"Who are the HoC? Well, the HoC are pretty much the same as those nuclear bombs without their own cool icon thingy."
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 9 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 6400

Contact Admins Sarna.net