Mech commander Q

Pages: 1
mechobo74
05/04/03 09:07 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
I will be buying MC (regular version, not Gold) soon. I was wondering, does it have a mission editor? The FAQ said one would be released at a later date but I heard it never was.
Dog
05/05/03 03:00 PM

I believe you'll need gold to get your hands on that mission/map editor. I keep thinking that they used the map editor, some new chassis and other stuff as a way to sell Gold. M$ bought the site though so now all that information is lost.
widowmaker
08/23/03 03:48 AM

There is an editor in the Gold version. I suggest buying the Gold version rather than the original, as they cleaned up a few bugs, added several handy commands (namely, the "ammo-conservation attack" command that fires only energy weapons), and added a few voice comments that are more along the PG-13 to PG range (and worth it). Beware the expansion missions, though. The main game was Microprose, but the expansion was pure MicroSHAFT, and those guys really need to read the books.
widowmaker

What's your dice fetish?
JStallion
02/01/04 06:44 PM

yeah in the actual battletech universe was there ever a smoke jaguar moon w/ a renegade star colonel that needed to be mopped up by the innersphere? the original mechcommander was operation bulldog, but gold seems to be after operation sepent was finished and this renegade went mad trying to do what he intended (dont want to give anything important away for those who havent played it)
Thor_Mech
02/20/04 12:04 AM

Yeah, the story was terrible, but the Rail Guns were fun.
"Even after all these years, walking through the ranks of 'Mechs still gives me the chills"
- Intelligence Secretary Justin Xiang Allard
Outreach, 21, Sept 3051
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 12 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5332

Contact Admins Sarna.net