Level Three Rules

Pages: 1
HardKorHippy
03/02/04 08:57 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hey all, newbie here. Not to BTech, just to the forums. Does anybody know where I could get my hands on ALL the Level 3 rules online, or for cheap offline? Thanx a mil. Adios and Blessed Be.
Silenced_Sonix
03/06/04 03:37 AM

Kazaa
Evolve or Die
HardKorHippy
03/06/04 09:08 PM

Kazaa caused all sort of problems on my PC. I tried Grokster too, but no go. Could anybody gimme their MSN IM addies and send me the files PC to PC?
Sauragnmon
03/06/04 10:38 PM

a lot of people recommend Bearshare... it's got its ups and downs... mostly the fact that it time limits any downloads you do get connected, with the assistance of minor miracles to get the connections in the first place. Shareaza was one I saw frequently mentioned in Bearshare as clients I was connecting to, and I looked into it myself. I must admit, the power of having the connection of three different networks is a useful tool. Mind you it sucks when your sources start disappearing. All in all, it's a good program from what I've seen. I don't know about the spyware masses that you'd find in, say, Kazaa, that will take you very little short of a complete reformat to get rid of. Bearshare was recommended to me by a friend who has a severe fetish for keeping his computer spyware free. The only problem is you have to stay connected to the network for a millenia to get any files finished if they're large books. So don't try using it to get movies, they're even bigger, and would take you forever. Shareaza also has an automatic file integrity checker, so it'll check to make sure that your file isn't [censored] up somehow, and if it's a corrupted download, it'll simply delete the file and try again, and again, until it gets the file properly. I must admit, from what I got with Shareaza, I haven't had anything to complain about. I love the anarchy of the internet. It's one of the so few things keeping us from feeling the full brunt of the capitalist boot.
Silenced_Sonix
03/07/04 06:07 AM

Am using Kazaa Lite, and am currently suffering the very interesting side-effect of not being able to access web-based search-engines like Google. If anyone can explain that to me, I would be very grateful.
Evolve or Die
Sauragnmon
03/07/04 05:42 PM

Probably something in the embedded wads of spyware and adware that Kazaa will clog your registry with. Finish up any downloads you have at high levels, cancel the ones you don't, clear out the program, run the best possible spyware/adware removers you can find on the internet for free... and then install another program. Or, to bypass all the nuisance... back up anything you don't have backed up and think valuable, or copy it to another friend's computer via a network... and format the hard drive. It'll save you a lot of headaches. I'm serious man.
Silpheed
03/10/04 04:14 PM

If you can still find it, Kazaa Lite K++ is rather nice, no adware, spyware, or anything, plus a bunch of cool features added in. Of course, since the RIAA lawsuits, it's been hard as hell to find sources on the Fastrack network, so lately I've been using Emule.
"War is nothing but a duel on an extensive scale." - Clausewitz
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 101 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5712

Contact Admins Sarna.net