Record Sheets: Dark Age Files Available!

Pages: 1
Rick Raisley
03/18/04 10:50 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
At long last, the files for RS:DA are available. And as usual, you get more than we bargained for:

HeavyMetal Pro files for all 49 'Mechs, and HeavyMetal Vee files for all 16 vehicles, all the designs from the record sheet book are available for download. These will shortly be included with HeavyMetal Plus.

Artwork from the available dossiers, totaling 30 'Mechs and 13 vehicles are also available for download. These will shortly be included with HeavyMetal Plus.

Photos of Dark Age miniatures, totaling 66 'Mechs and 60 vehicles, are also available for download. As these are actual pics of "clicky-tech" minis, they may not have quite the overall appearl to Classic BTechers, so while they are available for download, they will not be included with HeavyMetal Plus.

Many Thanks to Terry "fitzsimons_tj" FitzSimons, Chris "Krzysztof" Highe, Rod Klatt, Eberhard "Rote Baron" v. Massenbach, Tim "Malanu" Piazzi, Nolan "Discord" Wells and Cory Zimmerman for their help researching, entering and checking these files. A special thank you to Terry, who spearheaded the project, and spent an enormous amount of time (and money) to obtain much of the fluff and most of the pictures as well. Thanks guys, for a job well done!

Please go to the Data File Download page, and have fun!
Rick Raisley
heavymetal@bellsouth.net

HeavyMetal Pro, Vee and Lite Home Page:
www.heavymetalpro.com
phoenix
03/20/04 03:59 PM

HAHA! I knew if I waited long enough I wouldn't have to input the files myself Thanks for all the files Rick and everyone else that contributed!
Phoenix
neven
03/28/04 01:52 AM

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dloaded the file and there is nothing but empty crap with the name of mechs, WTF is wrong? or did i do something wrong?
-***"ADAPT TO SURVIVE"***-
Nightward
03/28/04 02:34 AM

Calm down.

Part 1: You need a copy of Heavy Metal to use these files. Heavy Metal is a program that you must *PURCHASE* through the Heavy Metal website. It's not provided for free like The Drawing Board is.

Part 2: If you've got a copy of Heavy Metal and it's still not working, ask for technical help at the Heavy Metal forums.

neven, Rick Raisley takes the time to put this program together. He's unlikely to appreciate your flames. Again, BE POLITE when you post here.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
CrayModerator
03/28/04 08:59 AM

Ditto on what Nightward just said. Neven, did you have HMPro when you posted your question?
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Pages: 1
Extra information
1 registered and 65 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5801

Contact Admins Sarna.net