Some thing I read over at BTU:Hacking the Community

Pages: 1
Omega
05/16/04 11:31 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
This is an anouncement to all community members across the board to be wary of thier mechwarrior sites !

Somebody(s) have been involved with hacking Mechwarrior-based websites and so far there are 10 sites that have been defaced, hacked, suspended due to intrusion attempts, or have had files stolen from thier servers from these malicious intruders within the last two weeks:

MW4online
MechStorm
Battletech Mod Productions
BattleTech Soundtracks
MechWar 3D
Capellan Solution
HW2 EX Mod
Beaver Studios
BF2750
MWPortugal

if the one(s) reponsible for this crap read his, could you please stop, it's not funny... and what's more, ISP Investigations are pending. When you are discovered the FBI will be knocking on your door.
"There are two Main enemys of a Merc.
Heat & the most deadly of Foes our Financing".

(Drawing done by LawGiver)

"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is Finished When he quits"-President R. M. Nixon
Omega
05/16/04 11:35 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
now I know Neveron is more of a Drak age deal and have been known to be hacked in the past I just thought I would post this here and give you all a heads up so any who have a MW site might want to be safe then sorry and keep an Eye out.
Omega
"There are two Main enemys of a Merc.
Heat & the most deadly of Foes our Financing".

(Drawing done by LawGiver)

"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is Finished When he quits"-President R. M. Nixon
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 21 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4307

Contact Admins Sarna.net