looking for MechWarrior 3rd Ed. lifepaths

Pages: 1
MechWarriorIan
06/18/04 12:32 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
There were some unpublished lifepaths for MechWarrior 3rd Ed. available on PDF format. Some examples included Tour of Duty: Draconis Combine and Tour of Duty: Mercenary.

I used to have these saved on my computer, but now I can't seem to find them. Does anyone have an idea where I could optain new copies?
Nightward
06/18/04 07:12 PM

Maybe on www.classicbattletech.com

The site is a friggin' mess, but Deathshadow's cleaning it up as he goes. It's better now than before. Try the "Downloads" section.
Yea, verily. Let it be known far and wide that Nightward loathes MW: DA. Indeed, it is with the BURNING ANIMUS OF A THOUSAND SUNS that he doth rage against it with.
MechWarriorIan
06/18/04 11:59 PM

Thanks for the recomendation, but I've already tried that. The downloads offer a nice compilation of all published lifepaths but none of the unpublished ones I have been seeking.
CrayModerator
06/19/04 02:00 AM

Quote:

Thanks for the recomendation, but I've already tried that. The downloads offer a nice compilation of all published lifepaths but none of the unpublished ones I have been seeking.

Did you ask on the CBT.com roleplaying forum? That gets heavier traffic than here. Someone's more likely to have them.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 7042

Contact Admins Sarna.net