coulduse some help

Pages: 1
dice00
07/01/04 03:01 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Ok, a member of my familie, my cousin to be exact whats to buy some battltech things. Hes basicly just starting out. He has played a few games of battltech with me and some friends and he really enjoyed it. But me and my friends are at a disagreement of what my cousin should get. I say that he should get the box game and the master rules, while my friends say he should get the box set and citytech then areo and go from there. We could use some help so Im asking you guys.
Wayward can keep telling us how great something is even if it does screw us like a tentacle monster on a hentai schoolgirl.- Seo
CrayModerator
07/02/04 06:50 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Quote:

Ok, a member of my familie, my cousin to be exact whats to buy some battltech things. Hes basicly just starting out. He has played a few games of battltech with me and some friends and he really enjoyed it. But me and my friends are at a disagreement of what my cousin should get. I say that he should get the box game and the master rules, while my friends say he should get the box set and citytech then areo and go from there. We could use some help so Im asking you guys.

I'm going to vote for Boxed set and the Master Rules. The BMR covers Citytech rules and Aerotech rarely attracts a lot of play time, so until your friend is completely hooked, there's no sense in picking them up.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 126 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4505

Contact Admins Sarna.net