Happy Fourth- Eat well and don't blow yourselves up...

Pages: 1
Lone_Wolf_Radick
07/04/04 01:06 PM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Even if you aren't American, there's no reason for me not to tell you to have a great 4th weekend. Eat, Drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die- epicurean saying... But seriously, happy 4th, or just happy weekend, See you all back in the Wolf Occupation zone tomorrow.
Lone_Wolf_Radick
07/06/04 12:21 PM

On that note, how was everyone's weekend? Holiday or otherwise, was it an enjoyable time? It had to be better than mine, I worked through the whole thing... Oh well, Welcome back all.
War Never Determines who is right, only who is left.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing-Darth Vader"
coldwave
07/19/04 02:15 PM

My fourth was spent building a porch and painting the house. Fun fun fun!!! Actually, I did enjoy it and it was good to be outside.

- Tanaka
Lone_Wolf_Radick
07/20/04 12:56 PM

Hey, sounds like fun... and I imagine the weather there allows you to be outside a bit longer than it does here, at least in the dead of summer...

coldwave
07/20/04 02:12 PM

Yup, we were able to stay outside for most of each day. Got up about 4:30 in the morning and began working outside about 5:30 till noon. Then an hour for lunch and back outside again until about 6:00 in the evening. The weather stayed clear the entire weekend so we were able to get a lot done. Still more work to be done (of course) but at least some of the major projects are finished. The mosquito's weren't too bad either.

- Tanaka
Lone_Wolf_Radick
07/20/04 03:28 PM

It's still funny to me to hear of someone that far north of here complaining of mosquitoes... but from what I've heard from a friend of mine who went to AK, not only do you have them, but they get quite a bit larger than what we're used to... But Glad you were able to get so much done... Here, If I had tried staying out that long in July I would probably have been taken to the hospital with heat stroke...

Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 17 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Nic Jansma, Cray, Frabby, BobTheZombie 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 5924

Contact Admins Sarna.net